Monday, October 18, 2010

Senility In Setting In

I brought the dry-cleaning from the cleaners into the bedroom on Saturday, put away my clothes and left the one pair of my wife's pants on the bed for her. She apparently came in, thought they were mine and hung them in my closet. This morning, she can't find her pants. Monday morning, I pull a pair dress pants out and roll them up and put them in my backpack, since I ride my bike to work. This morning, I drove her to the bus and drove the car to the mechanic and pulled my bike out of the back and rode the rest of the way in. I go to get dressed when I reach the office and discover I have a nice pair of capris to wear if I want. I'm hanging out in my bike shorts today. Where are those Traveling Pants from the book and movie that fit all?

No comments: