Saturday, October 16, 2010

Tucson and U of A

Bad picture, but you get the idea. This is perhaps the end of the houses where I have lived series. The next step takes you to the woman's ashram in west LA which I have already written about. But there was a weird apartment in Burbank before that, let me think about that one. Anyway, we went to Tucson. It was hard. We found a fixer-uper that I understood that we were getting a reduced rate for me doing repairs and upgrades, but it turned out that they were raising the rent when school (U of A) started just like everyone else in the area did. No one had told us. We moved and I took the owner to small claims court to try to get some of our money back  and discovered after the court case that the owner was the Judge's daughter-in-law. I knew where they lived- which was only a few blocks from our new house. I went to spy and they had a huge front window covered by this plastic stuff that won't let you look in.

It prompted this:

http://murderer.us/Anger/index.htm

It was an all right place. But Cynthia got back into being a Sihk and she couldn't hold down a job and I ended up working seven days a week and trying to go to school and by the end of the stay, I was very very tired.

No comments: