Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Martha Stewart Speaks

Dan,

To be honest, I am shocked that you would so blatantly lie "I attended the
G.L.A.W.S. panel you participated in last weekend and spoke to you briefly
afterward" and then rebuke me for believing it; it is an extremely
inappropriate practice. If you had attended the panel you would have
realized how swamped I was with introductions at the end (over 75 people),
and so yes, of course I assumed that I had met you when you stated this.

Both myself and a colleague took the time to review your submission, and I
find your response to our consideration highly unethical.

I wish you the best of luck with another agency.

Natalie Fischer 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Response:


Natalie,

You have no ethical problem with skim reading a manuscript and then offering an off base and untrue criticism? This manuscript was been through fifty hands before I began submitting it for publication, it may have its problems, but not the ones you described. It was quite obvious from your note that you had not read it.

But, I can be wrong, if you are just stupid, I apologize.

Dan




No comments: