Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of the year

The last of the scars are several of these on my legs from vein stripping. Most are of em Dash variety. They make little hyphenated cuts and yank out the veins. I know because I was awake for this last one. I was numbed and I watched the guy yank em out. We ended with a little tray of worms that weren't really worms. It was my choice to watch. This procedure has cured open ulcers on my feet that would not heal. I got to stick my poor dogs in a mountain stream on top of Yosemite's north wall this summer and that was definitely worth a few Verdana dashes.

It's New Year's Eve. We're hanging in tonight. Having a big party tomorrow afternoon. A lot of musicians and a few writers are coming to share in a celebration of a new startover or whatever.

Happy New Year!

No comments: