Thursday, June 10, 2010

Almost 15 years of Nanci


I was playing today at lunchtime with a couple of real good guys and thinking about the lady that wrote Gulf Coast Highway (which we are working on) and was thinking tonight that this woman has been a part of my life for a very long time (or a blink of an eye). One of the bears used to wake up very early in the morning- like 4:00 am- and I would get her up and bring her out to sit in my lap and we would watch MTV to while away the time until the rest of the world would wake up.

This was the original video that caught my eye


You get to see 15 years of my life in an instant. There are other wonderful songs to find- Youtube has them

3 comments:

Janet Boyd Art said...

I like the phrase, "for a very long time, (a blink of an eye). Very nice. I havnt been able to check in with you lately, because, I have been very busy, trying to slow down.

Janet Boyd Art said...

Hey! Watch out! I WILL steal your phrases. Like "busted brained". Have used that several times. Hope you dont mind too much. Apologies. The devil made me do it.

Janet Boyd Art said...

Beautiful lady with a lovely voice. I liked the bonfire.