Monday, May 17, 2010

First Song

Blaw day today, overcast and my bike ride into work was a little misty. I came, I ate crow, I now move on. I did something wrong on my job and had to go confess and get it fixed. (The fix is to send it over to idiot that I was once given charge of because she couldn't do her job) At least its off my desk. It will never be resolved now. The amazing large organization that will kill your very soul and make you feel bad for bothering them. This place is depressing. Most of the staff have this hidden anger from years of frustration. But the pay is good and you really don't have to work that hard.

I wrote my very first song last week. I like it, don't know if anyone else will. My older daughter likes the words, my significant other said it was too high for my voice. Sort of ballad of my previous wife's life and all those ladies I've known that were following Jesus or some other cult leader.

The watercolor above is mine, I lifted it from my website.

Where I'd rather be:
I think I feel another song coming on.

No comments: