Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Miss Me?

I been buzy. Rhubarb Meringue Pie played the Westchester Boy Scout Troop 915 Annual Pancake Breakfast Sunday morning- an hour and a half for compliments and a free breakfast. Then we ran off to my bear's Senior Recital Sunday afternoon.
She did wonderfully. Videos to come as soon as I load them up to YouTube.

Monday night, ran off to a little theater group in Santa Monica to see if they were interested in looking at my play. Turned out they weren't a theater group at all, but a group of writers that wanted to think about being a theater group. Only a couple of real actors and a lot of touchy feely stuff that I'm too old for.
They looked like this, and we know who these two are.
Been Square dancing and oh and Saturday went off to Santa Monica to play with a new meet-up group for bluegrass jam. I think I get to go home Thursday night.


No comments: