Monday, August 9, 2010

Well, It was steep.


My knees look like this. They still work and all, but everyone that went on the trip suggested an easier trip next year. I'm in agreement. The jury will be in tomorrow when I'm back on my bike to work.
This is Half-Dome from on top of El Capitan.
This the bear that is going off to college in a couple of weeks. That's the Yosemite Valley floor. I promised her mother I wouldn't let her fall off a cliff.
That's the rainbow at the top of the world. (Actually, its on the Mist Trail below Vernal Falls.)

It was well worth the aches and pains. I walked most of the way behind a girl that friends with my daughter. She had never even been camping before. She walked real slow, which is probably why I'm not feeling too wasted this year. There were only three mosquitoes up there this year. All the streams were running and it was cool.

No comments: