Friday, April 8, 2016

Hey Dan, sure gonna miss hearing you

One of my fans from the Swap Meet where I was fired after two years of playing there::

Hey Dan, sure gonna miss hearing you @ Hilltop(G.C.C.) WTF Happened? I Know you had to compete with that KNUCKLEHEADS radio blasting.Don't know if you remember me and Uncle Gary(first row,front of food truck)




What I had left out of the story was that ole Jon had rented a space out right next to me to a guy that refused to turn off his music while I was performing. The guy had been there once before quite a few months ago, and I had put up with it so as to not make waves and he didn't come back. One of the other vendors asked him to turn it off as well as me asking, but he refused. After I was fired, I went around and shook hands with my friends and thanked them for their support and then I walked around toward my car and drop kicked the asshole's boom box into purgatory. The owner actually waved me to come over. (he was maybe 5'2" -old and round. I'm 6'7" and healthy) When I did not, he yelled he was calling the police. I told him to go right ahead and got in my car and left

No comments: