Friday, April 8, 2016

In all fairness-more Swap Meet awareness

This is the actual rules for the Vendors, which they have to sign. I was on the top of the hill. With medium sound amplified, my music would echo off the parking structure and everyone, everywhere could hear it. It really was like playing Carnegie Hall. I was interested in trying to record it at one point, but my recording guy's cost was over my budget. People would climb the hill, saying it took a while to realize where you were.  

Other: (restrictions) Loud music, sounds or noises are prohibited. Bicycles, skateboards, or roller skates are prohibited and violators are subject to citation and removal by Campus Police. The possession of a firearm, knife and/or weapon upon any school property is a FELONY and will result in arrest and criminal prosecution.


No comments: