Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Daydee



The one thing the music thing has taught me, is you have to be thick skinned and send out a 100 come-ons to get two gigs. So I'm sending out my come-ons about the novel I finished in January, "Daydee" a story of an aging hooker who gets her life together by going home after 25 years to a little farming town in Illinois. Some S/M, drugs, murderous villains, serious psychosis' throughout and a new born baby at the end. (C'est moi, as Flaubert said about Madame Bovary) Anyway, anybody got a connection, I could use it. Publishing is so much harder than music. I get to think that there is always some place else to play, and it's true for what I'm doing with the music. Tis regretfully not the case for literature, which I've really devoted most of my adult life to.

No comments: