Tuesday, April 19, 2016

June in San Francisco

Glenn Hartman glenn@docslabsf.com

Apr 15 (4 days ago)
to me
I might have the 14. I’ll give you a second hold. Where are your shows on 10/11?

G

On Apr 13, 2016, at 10:45 PM, Dan McNay <info@indieonthemove.com> wrote:

I'm playing up there in the area on the 10th and 11th of June and doing The San Mateo County Fair
           on the 15th. I'd be interested in a booking on the 12th, the 13th, or the 14th of June

Dan McNay dcmcnay@gmail.com

Apr 15 (4 days ago)
to Glenn
I got a Friday evening sort of gig at Amnesia and I'm playing at the SF Free Folk Festival in the afternoon 
on the 11th.

Let me know about the 14th.

Thanks

Glenn Hartman

Apr 18 (1 day ago)
to me
We are a very “hard ticket” room, meaning that if you don’t bring your own crowd, no one will be here. 
We have basically no walk in traffic.

Dan McNay dcmcnay@gmail.com

9:58 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Glenn
How sad.

No comments: