Sunday, February 12, 2012


We played today, got a late start- toward the end the folks were gathering. We got a good round of applause at the end for Wagon Wheel- people know the song. We got it up and running. One of singers father died yesterday, so we were short again. No Ben either. We were not musically the best - mistakes were made, animals were harmed- but it was it was, as I keep saying to my significate other. I'd rather be doing this then sitting at an open mic waiting my turn. The applause was great! Videos will be coming. I have to charge the camera.

It's so in and out with feelings, we had a lousey rehearsal, I played in a pick-up band at a an old folks band Saturday morning and it was great fun. One of the guys said he thought I was playing great. Today was shakey, but we got it rolling- or I got it rolling.  

No comments: