Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Waiting for the paint to dry

BOOKING ANY ALL COUNTRY,FOLK & BLUEGRASS BANDS/MUSICIANS !!!! (los angeles)

IF YOU LOOKING TO GET SEEN IN SUM OF LOS ANGELES'S PREMIER VENUES.......! ;) SO IF YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO DRAW A CROWD AND JUST LOVE TO MAKE YOUR ORIGINAL MUSIC TOUCH A LIVE CROWD LIKE NO OTHER THEN........... PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CALL OR TEXT ME.......
SHANNON NYCOL "BOOKING MANAGER"
CELL# (330)730-4559 / WORK# (619)356-8146 
 
So, I sent her my come-on email with the links. I get a message on my office phone from Sunday evening saying she wants to book me, my band, whatever it is I do.
 
I called her back and left her a message on her cell on Monday morning.
 
Another do you play the saxophone call I think. I'll try one more time today. I've kind of decided I'm going to find a venue that wants a booking person and start doing it. I could do a whole lot better than this AND treat the performers a whole lot better. And listen to the potential performers. It would seem embarrassing to book bad people. 

No comments: