Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Plan

Westchester First Fridays has taken me up on my offer to organize their music. So's I'm going to try it out. We will see if there is some reciprocity out there to be had. So far, very little, when I invited people I knew to come and split the bill with me before. But the thought is, maybe there's few souls out there that might want to collaborate. 

 

Slots for Singer/songwriters (LA)


I'm organizing a monthly venue for a food truck event. 45 minute slots. No money, but you can put out your tip jar and sell cds. Have limited sound, so I looking for solo performers or duos or trios. If you can bring your own sound - that's good. No metal, hip-hop or hard rock need apply. Please send links to videos.
  • Location: LA
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
  • Compensation: no pay
post id: 4269484431
posted:

No comments: