Friday, December 27, 2013

Howl At The Moon - on Monday Night



The deal was supposed to be a Toy Drive. I was supposed to bring a draw- fans with me- to get toys donated. So, on a Monday night, the day before Christmas eve, my fans are supposed to go to Universal City Walk, pay 10-20 dollars for parking, bring a toy so they wouldn't have to pay a 15 dollar cover and buy a 10 dollar beer to watch me sing for a 30 minute set (which I was told when I signed on was going to be a 45 minute set.) Anyway, it was fun. My son went with me and did the video. We were looking for the place which was on the second level above the City Walk and he pulled it up on his phone to find it and the web site photo looked like it held three hundred people. I started to hyperventalate a bit. The bar could hold maybe a crowded 100 people. The act before me came to get my CD and said they loved me. T

No comments: