Friday, August 30, 2013

Another hell of an evening- why didn't anybody tell me I could do this

Goofy night. Had a bug fly down my throat in the middle of a song. Kept screwing up. Something is happening here. I'm picking up tempo & speed. I'm telling jokes and stories, joking around with the audience. Sold more Cds- one cd at a time as they say.  They had a dog adoption thing going on and we kept introducing the dogs to the audience. One of the food truck guys brought me dinner and told me not to stop singing. Co-nnecting with the audience I guess. I love when people thank me. Jesus, little do they know. I taped the whole thing- videos to come- I'm interested to hear what I did with "In The Pines" I told them when I got to the Fakebook songs, that if they recognized these songs, it probably meant that they were a redneck. The venue there does NOT want cover songs- try singing three hours without a cover to your name.

Actually I do have three hours of original and public domain songs that fill the bill. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connecting with the audience is key. Glad you had fun, looking forward to the videos!