Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Been Neglecting this Blog -Sorry

I've been neglecting this poor old blog. Sorry. Here's what's going on in my life: The new book is published. Hoping to have a party in October to celebrate. I've gone to the printer with the CD because I keep selling out of my homemade ones. I'm playing Friday night in Atwater Village and Saturday at the Cerritos Farmers Market. I'm going to do a recital for my banjo teacher (!) I made friends and played a long weekend with the lady from Maryland and put up videos for her and my daughter and Nancy from the Tribal Cafe Gig. 

I've been working on a new video video for me with the footage from the Yosemite hike. It blew up the first time. I'm trying again. Editing together 64 five second spots is a bit problematic.

My copy editor for the book noticed my misuse of eminent instead of imminant
at the end of my ad blurb for the book. I thought of writing to my contact at the publisher, but they will no doubt charge me $200.00 to change it. Oh well.

First Fridays in Westchester has finally discarded me. A year and 1/2 is a pretty good run. I'm back at Melrose and Anaheim and picked up some new stuff.

I feel like a teenager, trying to pick out a solo in my studio.

Read the book - its really a lot of fun and good.  
 
 


No comments: