Sunday, August 4, 2013

Check Her Out

http://www.darstellabotta.com/fr_home.cfm


My new friend that I've not meet yet. She coming through LA the weekend of the 22nd. We've got two things set-up to play together but separately. If you are around feel free to come have a listen. She's doing what I'm doing writing original songs for the banjo and singing them solo. I found her on Craig's List looking for someone to share a pay to play spot in Hollywood. I just emailed to connect because I liked what she was doing. We have decided to share what gigs we can scare up while she's here for three days.

Check out the dates on our Facebook or Reverbnation pages. Check out her music. We both have Cd's available.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great gig! Please post video if possible.