Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little horse

Well, the four some got there at 8:30 am to play at the Farmer's Market at Tyler & The Galleria near Riverside. It wasn't quite the largest market, but it was OK. It was however, right by the freeway. We set up and played until 11:00 and then realized we hadn't taken a break. Renata bought us humus and pita and we snacked and started again, at the beginning of our list. I have a bad head cold. My voice was cracking and breaking and finally died at 12:30. I did do a good rendition of Mississippi John Hurt singing Pallet On Your Floor. I have a cold, but that wasn't going to stop me. We made about $15.00 in tips and we'll be there again next Sunday. We'll hopefully be moving to the Hollywood Farmer's Market next month. Now a day drinking tea and chicken soup so I can talk again. Four hours is nothing- It goes by real quick.

No comments: