Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yosemite in the summer


 This is what it looked like last year. We were coming into the valley from the southeast corner of the park and had one completely horrible mosquito day where they chased us up the mountain. We probably had too many people (12) although it was a fun group and I overdid the food a little. I can't seem to help myself from going. I usually loose a toe nail a year. I'm looking forward to sticking my poor tired dogs in the lakes and streams this coming summer. The new trip will be on the north side of the valley rim.
 
A literary note: If you have not read this book, you should:

There is basic required reading for a life and this is one of them. (There's a thought, I could make my own list of books to read, forget the canon or whatever it was called. That "List" drove me to read Max Beerbohm- talk about overrated snobbery, the king had no clothes. 

No comments: