Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vet Day

Vet Parade Stage Day

Well, I'm back. We played the stage before and after the award ceremony. This is a picture from last year. We had the back half of the stage. It wasn't quite what I expected. We really didn't have an audience until just before the awards and only a couple of people afterward. I suggested the stage be moved for next year, away from the marching bands staging to start the parade and next to the vendor fair, so we could attract an audience and they would have more people there for their award ceremony.

Still working out all of the kinks and all of the sound and how we do this together. Anyway it was good practice for the real thing, when there's a real thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was great practice! We had a few people who appreciated it. I enjoyed just the informal jamming on stage while Craig was working on the sound! I like the title you're using for the blog. Could it be a new band name? just a thought...

Thanks for including me!

Oleeta

Rosaliene Bacchus said...

Love the new look to your blogspot.