Monday, June 6, 2011

Without a clue

So you go to the guy and you say: "The report doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be updating when you make corrections." He says: "I'll take a look." Two weeks later you go back and say: "Any Progress?" He says "My bosses have said, I need to be working on other things. It's too bad that there is no attention paid to your concerns." So I went to his and my boss. "What do I do?" My boss says tell him to give you his staff person to write a query." So I go back, and the guy gets mad and says the report works and why are we doing this and having people do quick fixes when we need to think about what we are doing, and I'm over worked and I'm sick. I say: "Well, I didn't know you did anything to the report. Let me look at it again." Guess what, he did nothing and the more I look at it the worse it gets." Guess who is going to get a long email detailing what the fuck is wrong with the report and guess who's bosses are going to see all of this. (This is the guy that told me point blank that he didn't want me to tell our bosses that a report is broken) Guess what?

No comments: