Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cars I Have Owned

The ones above don't include a couple of motorcycles and a couple more I couldn't find pictures of and ones owned by significant others. We lost another one yesterday. The Ford Galaxy was the one I drove as a teenager. I kissed my first girl in it (and my second) and learned to drive with one hand, so you could put your arm around the girl. I whacked a corner of a building with it. The Church Van was great fun. I drove the Studebaker from Utah to Indiana and it died upon reaching Bloomington. The Accord I gave to my ex-wife.
The pick-up drove me from Indiana to Utah, with stock racks and a trailer. Only in Indiana would you get stock racks as a wedding present. When we sold the Civic, we had to sandblast the kid seats out of the back because they were perpetually car sick.

The master driver bear of them all is fine. But we can't have her walking. She would never get anywhere.

No comments: