Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lindsey Richard excelshopping.consulting1998@gmail.com Lindsey Craft Supply


So, I posted up some of my digital print artwork that I have up on Redbubble to Pinterest, thinking maybe it might stir up some interest. I did get some repined action and earned some followers on my Pinterest account.

I get an email from Lindsey Richard. She owns a Craft retail firm in the Philippines. She wants to buy 76 pieces - 12 each of 6 different prints. Well, nothing ventured nothing gained. I look around and finally get a quote to pass back to her. Finding a quote was an interesting endeavor in itself, one lady after receiving the information sends me back a quote for half of a frame. Redbubble isn't interested. A couple of others don't respond. I finally find a really professional guy who gives me a quote:
Fred Goldstein Castelli Art Framing 6056 Jefferson Blvd. Los Angeles, California 90016 310-204-6830 (office) 310-666-4190 (cell)- Good guy, if you ever need anything like this.

So I send her back a quote $13,000.00. She balks, says her daily limit on her credit card can't do that. She wants to pay by Credit Card.

I write back and say I have to be paid by Cashier's Check or no go. I give her a new quote for 18 pieces at $3,300.00. Or I can sell her the prints by themselves and she can frame them there, saves oodles on freight.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
On 11/6/2013 10:00 AM, Lindsey Richard wrote:
Dear Dan,

   Thanks for the update, I will want you to add additional $987 for the freight company plus $70  for  transfer fees to the shipping agent.


So I will be sending payment of $4357.

Kindly get back with if you can process the payment now.

You can set up an Account with Square. its very easy to accept credit card.

Square: Accept credit cards with your iPhone, Android or iPad

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Dan McNay <mcnay@mosis.com> wrote:
Lindsey,

I'm sorry, but I need a cashier's check. I also need the shipping information: address etc. for confirmation of the freight cost.

Thanks

Dan
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
On 11/6/2013 11:01 AM, Lindsey Richard wrote:
Hello,

   I can only pay via my credit card account.

Regards

Lindsey
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 7:13 AM, Dan McNay <mcnay@mosis.com> wrote:
Lindsey,

If you are experienced retailer, you can understand my request. I have no relationship with you, no credit information, I don't even have an address.  If you are interested in continuing on with this deal, please provide me with the freight address so I can confirm the cost and send me the cashier's check. Other wise, I'm not interested.

Dan
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get another long email about what I need to do and she will send me her Credit Card information.
So I Google her. She's been scamming people for a while, folks take her Credit Card, they ship and then the card is later declined or reversed because of lack of available credit or its a stolen card.

I sent her this:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She replies:

Not me, may be someone is using our name




I told her I was posting this up with her name on it and asked if she wanted to send me a picture to post with it. Haven't heard from her
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She also use a US address
Adeyemi/Bems Prime transport
145-30 156th st. Jamaica, New York 11434
which is a transportation company ( I guess she is using to ship out of US.)
Please be aware of the address and phone number 8773922848 as well.
It may a spam

http://thebeautifullight.blogspot.com/ said...

This is so obviously a scam . I received an email today from these people. Don't waste anymore time with these people