Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Guess This Means No

 Whole Foods' response to my email: Music doesn't work with grapes I guess.

Thanks Dan!

Sounds cool!  We are always looking for talent in our community for events.  We will keep your info in mind for any events that we do in the future.  Thanks


laura Martino                                     
Marketing Supervisor
Whole Foods Market ~ Santa Monica
(310)-315-0662
laura.martino@wholefoods.com
P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail




From: Dan McNay [mailto:mcnay@mosis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 5:04 PM
To: SP SMC Marketing
Subject: Looking for space for beginning musicians

Hi,

I was interested in setting up a acoustic beginners' jam a couple of times a month on Thursdays. Something like a circle where everyone has agreed upon music and you go around the circle and everyone gets a turn to pick and everyone can play. No plug-ins or mikes. Thought I'd call it: "Anything With A Banjo In It" Maybe put up a Meet-Up for it. Make it free.

I wondered if your store might be interested in hosting it?

Let me know.

Thanks

Dan McNay
310-448-8215

No comments: