Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Craig's List Fantasy Land Part 2

So, I received this email a week ago:
 
hey dan we need bands for a new country and rock website let me know if your band and any other
bands want to be on the website.  It will be like itunes and viewers can download music for 99cents.


-----Original Message-----
From: Dan McNay
To: promoteshows
Sent: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 1:16 pm
Subject: Tall guy you met today/ the band info

We do bluegrass and folk and a little country western as well as original material. We've been performing at the Melrose Trading Post, the Brentwood Art Fair, at Long Beach & Manhattan Beach etc etc...

Back in October, there was a come-on for a show that was being put on in a Proud Bird banquet hall - that's a half a mile from me- I went over to meet them and see the hall and resent this to them because they didn't remember seeing it. 

It didn't work- they didn't want to give us any time to play- they wanted bands to show and do ten minutes and get off.
I responded to the guy now and said send me your site info so I can look at it. 

Nothing

No comments: