Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hell of a Day

This is me singing, I'm afraid I have no pictures. We arrived, had to fight to get to a place to unload, One of the ladies were late and we waited and she arrived. We got there and I had a pass to unload and then leave. If I did that I would have had to leave them and take a half hour to get back. A very young cop helped me find a place to park the van ( I had passes for tickets to the Greek Theater that night which I passed off to him) and then our brilliant guitarist walked in at the last minute. We couldn't hear each other and the timing to my first fast song was horribly slow. And then we had ballads and then we had to cut the whole thing short. We did a rotten rendition of Wabash Cannonball and finished with Wagon Wheel which works. The ladies all went off to brunch. I went off to work on an Eagle Project that one of the boys did in my Boy Scout Troop. And I explained Wayne to the group on the way back. I'm convincing them to move ahead. There is nothing scarier than a crazy clown.  

No comments: