Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I did Today

So's I get photos from these folks and I make a flyer. Steve emails me back three days later, 'Oh, its Soul Dog "s", so I say ok, And correct it and send it again. Then, Rianna, sends me another pic of herself and wants to know if it can be switched out. I said I'd try Then I get this from her late in the day, after I swapped out the photo:

i just noticed you put Rianna llamas
mu stage name is Angelina Llamas
thats my middle name but thats okay lol


On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:43 PM, Rianna Llamas wrote:
thank you

So guess what I'm doing in the morning. I'm really a lucky man. I'm doing this at work- - I'm also incredably quick at Photoshop these days. I only print enough to distribute to the stores on the street, so its not a big deal. But you gotta be right up front with your potential markets, right?

This is what I got on the Motor Street Farners Market Site:

Picture
Dan McNay has lived in LA 25 years and for a lot of that time has worked at USC. He has been active in numerous writing workshops and studied in USC’s Masters of Professional Writing Program. He has written "It Knows You By No Other Name" available at Amazon and has produced his first demo CD “Where Are You Going?”



This was a photo they took off the Melrose Trading Post Site from three years ago, after I complained because they put up a picture of Dan McNay, the bass player from Montrose, that lives in Sacramento. I only play there maybe every other month. And I do solo these days, have for the last year.

No comments: