Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sorry, but I can sound bad with my friends

Dawn,

I'm a heavily rehearsed performer. I don't do pick-bands any more. I will only perform with people I have rehearsed with. I've been burnt too many times. I've had people show up to play with me that don't know the songs. It sounds awful. I'm also doing my own songs and covers of more current things. I'm just not willing to do it. Sorry. Be more than happy to split the time with another performer.

Dan

On 3/20/2014 10:39 AM, Dawn Vallin-Flores wrote:
yes or you could play together.  they both are blue grass and folk 


On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:39 AM, Dan McNay <mcnay@mosis.com> wrote:
Dawn,

Splitting the time? Probably ok. Like two hours each?

Thanks

Dan

On 3/20/2014 9:29 AM, Dawn Vallin-Flores wrote:
Ok,,,looking forward to working with you again.  Also, would you be willing to play with an additional 2 players?  

Dawn

No comments: