Monday, July 1, 2013

The Dragonfly -More Craig's List Fantasy Land

So I get a call from the guy who says he has a spot for me on such and such a date at The Dragonfly. I say ok, (I answer a lot of ads), when and where is the club and how long is the set? An half hour, well ok, what time? He says you go on in the order of how many people you bring in.

 I told him I had enough on my plate, thank you very much.

This was posted today, same date- I wanted to reply with a snide comment, but I resisted the urge.

Contests are cool. If you think you will win, give him a call.

Show Opportunity at Dragonfly! (L.A.)


I have an opening for July 28th at the Dragonfly in L.A. The show is a contest with prizes including $500 cash, 48 tshirts, an out of town gig with a $200 guarantee, 2 months of artist management and 20 hours of studio time! there is no buy in for this event! hit me up with your band/artist name, link to music and the best number to reach you. thanks!
  • Location: L.A.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posting ID: 3900885395
Posted: 2013-06-28, 9:06AM PDT
Updated: 2013-07-01, 6:13AM PDT

No comments: