Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Nice Apology

So this was what I got in response. Nice apology- no gig however.

Hi Dan,

I understand you were upset about the day time gig thing. I want to truly apologize. I actually thought it was bad for the performers because they do not have an audience to play to so we thought it would discourage them all together to performing at the shop so we were actually thinking about you as well as the Coffee House. Also I though the Saturday night would be more lively, more audience, so more fun to play to. I think you are very talented and I really appreciate you. In regards to the water, I will make up for that by giving you several waters for free. I am under a lot of pressure in the shop I just took over 2 months ago and very much in the red (as you see the customers are very low) so sometimes I do not think straight.

Art

No comments: