Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Very Green House

The very Green house. A buddy has bought a fixer-upper over here by where I live. It is very green - all the rooms are painted green with very old green carpet. He's worried, but a little white paint can do wonders. I've been dreaming of very green houses filled up with furniture.It will be fun, if it doesn't interfere with his music. What do you do if you are sixty and have a hell of a lot of energy compared to the rest of the world? He and I have that in common. Besides the music. I told him we have another twenty years to play together. I think he believed me. I have been hoping when we rip up the carpet we will find a relative in untouched hardwood floors. I've told him I'll be there to rip up carpets. I've told him I have Teenagers that will work for next to nothing. I love green. 

No comments: